PAYMENT METHODS AT THE BOX BOUTIQUE
In compliance with GDPR
Welcome to the website of The Box Boutique. Here at The Box Boutique we are committed to protecting your data. It’s your personal information and not ours, and we respect that. The following information will lay out all the details regarding the acquisition and retention of this data. For further details regarding our services procedures and policies, please refer to our Terms and Conditions section at the bottom of this page.
Who are we, and how can you contact us?
The Box Boutique website (referred to here a “we”, “our”, “us”) is part or Luisa London Ltd. If you require more information about your personal data usage, or would like to obtain all your personal data we have collected within the scope of our operations, please contact us via email on email@example.com or via phone on +44(0)207 287 9737, or by writing us at 6b Archer Street, London, W1D 7AS.
- How do we collect your personal data?
- We collect your information in a number of ways:
- When you sign up or use The Box Boutique (“the website”)
- When you make purchases at the The Box Boutique
- When you contact us via telephone or email
- When you attend an event hosted by The Box Boutique
- When you provide contact details at Pop Up stores run by The Box Boutique
- When completing any forms on theboxboutique.com
- When you book an appointment for personal fittings
What sort of personal information do we collect?
The type of personal data collected varies according to the nature of your interaction with The Box Boutique. The following list details the full extent of the type of information we are able to collect from you;
- Name and Surname
- Email Address
- Contact Numbers
- Purchase History
- Discount codes and coupons used
- Any emails sent to us
- Information share with us via phone
- Delivery Address
- Information obtained from Cookies
How do we use your personal data?
We collect all this data to help provide you with our services. This data is used in a number of ways, however it always serves our services’ purposes and is never shared or used beyond this scope. The data is specifically used for services including:
- Taking your orders, processing payments, and delivering orders to your address
- Provide additional marketing and communications content you have opted to receive
- Providing you with information and benefits for registered users, such as loyalty schemes
- Provide you with care and assistance through our customer services when needed
- When necessary, on third party databases used as an extension to theboxboutique.com in relation to a service provide
What are your rights with regards to personal data shared on this website?
All the personal data we obtain belongs to you. This means that you retain the right to have your information removed, extracted or amended at any point. You also maintain the right to request a copy of all this information for your purposes; third parties or personal. To make enquiries about any aspect of your personal data with The Box Boutique, you can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on +44(0)207 287 9737, or by writing us at 6b Archer Street, London, W1D 7AS.
The site and its operators:
Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Site or the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data:
When you interact with The Box Boutique through the Site or Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. The Box Boutique may store such information itself, or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by The Box Boutique affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors\\\' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with The Box Boutique Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, The Box Boutique often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis. The Box Boutique may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. The Box Boutique may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
The Box Boutique is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties:
The Box Boutique, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
The Box Boutique may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
(i) comply with a legal obligation,
(ii) protect and defend the rights or property of The Box Boutique,
(iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or
(iv) protect against legal liability.
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Links to Other Websites:
Integrating Third Party Services within the Services:
One of the special features of the Service is that it allows you to enable various online third party services, such as social media and networking services, (“Third Party Services”) to be directly integrated into your The Box Boutique experience. By directly integrating these services, we make your online experiences richer, and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature, we will ask you to provide us your username and password for the relevant Third Party Services. By enabling such Third Party Services, you are allowing us to pass your log-in information to these service providers for this purpose. When you add a Third Party Service account to the Service, we will collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Third Party Service and your data contained within that Third Party Service. However, please remember that the manner in which Third Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and The Box Boutique shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third Party Service that may be enabled within the Service.
The Box Boutique takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the Terms of Service.
Access to Information; Contacting The Box Boutique:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site or Services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We only accept payment for orders in pound sterling (£)
- You can pay via Sage Pay by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and American Express.
- Paypal payment is accepted as well
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the amount will still be taken in pound sterling (£) at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- In case of a refund, if paid in a different currency, the returned amount might vary due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.