RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you can do so within 14 business days from the day of delivery
1. Submit written notification to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. Clearly explain why you would like to return/exchange your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images.
- If you would like to exchange the size or style, please inform us of the replacement style name and size. (NOTE: all exchanges are based on stock availability).
3. You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been authorized and we will notify you how to proceed.
4. Once your original item has been received, we will then be able to proceed with either an exchange of size(s)/style(s) or refund.
- When requesting a refund for non-faulty item, please use the same method of shipping which was used to receive the item, i.e. recorded delivery. We do not cover the cost of return delivery.
- If the item is returned because it is faulty, we will also refund your return shipping cost.
- Items should be returned new in their original packaging with labels attached.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- All items returned must be authorized via an e-mail from customer service.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Items such as lingerie, earrings, candles and all beauty items are non-refundable/non-
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through theboxboutique.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- The refund will be processed using the original method of payment. Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.