All orders will be processes and shipped within 1-2 business working days after cleared payment.
- We will aim to process orders placed before 2 pm same day.
- Orders placed during the weekend will be processed the following Monday morning.
- Most of our orders are shipped by DHL.
It is of high importance that you state the correct shipping information in order to avoid any delays.
- Once your entire order is completed, we will send you an e-mail within 2 working days with shipping confirmation including tracking.
- When estimating package delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification and order processing.
- Once your order has been shipped and you have received your tracking number, please contact your carrier for any delivery inquiries, as The Box Boutique is no longer responsible for goods shipped.
· Actual delivery times may vary depending on shipping locations.
· We are unable to redirect orders once they are on the way to you.
· Delays may occur during holidays and sale periods.
· The Box Boutique does not deliver to hotels, unless it is within London area.
DUTIES & TAXES
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination.
- UK VAT will be applied to orders shipped to EU and UK, excluding Channel Islands.
- The online prices shown to shipping destinations outside the EU are excluding VAT.
- International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means that any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
· At this moment we are only able to deliver to Russia only to business addresses using DHL. Orders made to personal addresses will be shipped with Parcel Force or UPS.
· The Box Boutique does not accept any responsibility for duties and taxes applied in the country of delivery. Import Duties and Local Taxes are based on the laws of the country of delivery.
If a shipment is refused, we will do what we can to nullify the customs charges and have the shipment returned to The Box Boutique. We cannot guarantee that customs charges can be voided for a refused shipment. In this case, we will deduct the amount from your refund.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you can do so within 14 business days from the day of delivery
1. Submit written notification to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. Clearly explain why you would like to return/exchange your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images.
- If you would like to exchange the size or style, please inform us of the replacement style name and size. (NOTE: all exchanges are based on stock availability).
3. You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been authorized and we will notify you how to proceed.
4. Once your original item has been received, we will then be able to proceed with either an exchange of size(s)/style(s) or refund.
- When requesting a refund for non-faulty item, please use the same method of shipping which was used to receive the item, i.e. recorded delivery. We do not cover the cost of return delivery.
- If the item is returned because it is faulty, we will also refund your return shipping cost.
Items should be returned new in their original packaging with labels attached.
Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
All items returned must be authorized via an e-mail from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
Items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Items such as lingerie, earrings, candles and all beauty items are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through theboxboutique.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
The refund will be processed using the original method of payment. Card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.